The Anfield Archery Instinct series of bows have a smooth draw, practically zero handshock and pinpoint accuracy.
The Tradition is a 62" Hybrid Flatbow perfectly suited to field or target archery.
Limbs: The Tradition comes with a tapered Hard Rock Maple back, and parallel belly laminates. The limbs are finished with clear powerglass on the back and belly.
- This design gives the bow great speed and a smooth draw.
- The reflex-deflex limb design makes the very best use of the limb materials and this combination gives an arrow speed of XXXfps (45lb bow)
Riser: The riser is hand crafted from a solid piece of exotic hardwood.
- The neck of the grip is cut to the centre of the bow which gives great natural balance in the hand and helps to eliminate handshock.
- The simple pistol grip fits snugly in the hand. The arrow shelf is cut to center and positioned low and close to the hand, this very natural combination makes the bow fantastic for instinctive shooting.
- Other wood combinations are available Please email for availability.
Tips. The tips are matching hardwood with Mycarta reinforcement making the bow suitable for a high performance string.
String: The bow comes with a FastFlight string and center serving.
Individually handcrafted to a very high standard.
I make these bows with almost 10 years of bow making experience. This current series has been perfected over the last 3 years. I use the highest quality materials and a design which has been tried and tested.
I am happy to build a bow for you to your individual requirements. Please email my for details. I build these bows in weights from 25lb - 55lb in 5lb increments. Please email my for details.
Bow Length: 68"
Brace Height: 6.5"
Materals: Purpleheart and Maple
Draw Length: 28"
Availuable Draw Weights.
Please Contact me
if you would like me to build a bow like this one for you.